1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to download the materials (information or software) on Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh's web site for personal, non-commercial viewing and use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
A) Modify or copy the materials;
B) Use the materials for any commercial purpose or display
C) Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh's web site;
D) Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
E) Transfer or "mirror" the materials on any other server (except to share a link to the materials that points back to this web site).
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh at any time. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh's web site are provided "as is". Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh's web site, even if Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh or a Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law: Any claim relating to Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
A) Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
B) We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
C) We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
D) We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
E) Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
F) We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
G) We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
10. Statement Regarding Online Financial Transactions: All activity conducted on this website requiring the entering of payment information (i.e. credit card, bank account, or electronic check information) is currently conducted via a third-party vendor (presently Constant Contact, Inc.) and is processed utilizing professional and secure payment gateway and processing companies (currently Authorize.Net and World Pay US, Inc.). These websites (a) manage the acceptance of credit cards (i.e. which cards are accepted), (b) securely process payments, and (c) securely manage payment information. Use of their sites and services implies acceptance of their respective Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies. All strictly payment-related information (e.g. credit card, bank account, or electronic check information) is handled through these competent third-party vendors and is not used by the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh.